Our planning fee is straightforward:
- $199/mo per household (*see below for 2023 discount rate)
- A one-time start-up fee of $1,000*
- 0.49% of whatever investments we’re managing directly
*Special 2023 Discount
For the rest of 2023, we are discounting our fees significantly if you book before the end of the year!
- Just $99/month for financial planning. That’s about 67% off your first year financial planning fee. Those fees are not locked in forever (thanks inflation), but you’re getting a special discount for doing your due diligence and acting before year end.
- We’ll waive your set up fee ($0 instead of $1,000)
Tax support and preparation is available through our in house tax firm to SLP Wealth clients for an additional fee. See our current tax services pricing below:
- $99/month for personal returns for individual w-2, k-1, single member LLC or sole proprietorship (married filing separately included)
- $299/month for S-Corp filings (personal return included)
- $199/month for additional S-Corps
We charge an ongoing monthly fee because it’s full service advice, analysis, planning and tax prep, so you get a lot more than just filing the return. But feel free to think of it as a flat fee charged monthly.
Any client who signs up between the day after Tax Day and November 15th may sign up with no enrollment fee. Clients who sign up between November 16th and February 15th will be required to pay a one-time $495 enrollment fee. Clients who sign up between February 16th and April 1st will pay a one-time $995 enrollment fee.
Between April 2nd and Tax Day, SLP Wealth will not be able to accommodate filing services for the prior tax year. Any client who signs up for tax services during this date range will be signed up for tax services for the current calendar year tax year with no enrollment fee.