SLP Wealth Tax Services
SLP Wealth’s tax professionals are seasoned and knowledgeable experts possessing a deep understanding of tax laws, regulations, and financial intricacies. Our team provides invaluable services and guidance to individuals, businesses, and organizations to optimize financial outcomes.
Tax Preparation with Year-round Support
Taxes don’t have to be stressful. Let us assist you in filing your Federal and State tax forms. We can identify eligible deductions and tax credits that you may qualify for to reduce tax liability, helping you take full advantage of available tax breaks. Our commitment to your financial success extends beyond tax season. We offer year-round support, providing guidance on tax planning and financial decisions that can benefit you in the long run.
Whether you’re an individual looking for expert tax guidance or a business seeking comprehensive tax solutions, our team is ready to serve you. Experience the difference that a highly qualified tax preparation team can make.
How could SLP Wealth save you money (besides tax deductions)?
1. Married filing separate analysis
We’ll test all scenarios to see if it makes sense to file your taxes separately (rather than jointly) to maximize your student loan savings.
2. Amending tax returns (particularly with PSLF)
We’ll look for any opportunities to amend your tax returns in ways that will help get PSLF.
3. Strategic recertification
We’ll optimize your tax filing such that you can strategically recertify your income for income-driven student loan repayment, leading to the biggest student loan savings possible.
4. Preventing mistakes that occur specifically when filing separately
We’ll help you avoid any mistakes that could impact your taxes. For example, filing separately may impact your ability to utilize a Backdoor Roth IRA.
5. New tax laws that pop up
We monitor changes to any tax laws that could impact your return and tax strategies.
Situations where you WOULD want to hire us
- You’re married or soon will be and have federal student loans.
- You expect to have a gradual or rapidly increasing income over time (timing of IDR recertification).
- You don’t want to face the IRS alone if they identify a mistake and want a tax advisor offering audit protection.
- You live in a community property state (and must file IRS form 8958).
- There’s a chance you’ll need to file an amended 1040X at some point.
- You are self-employed and are looking for a business accountant.
- Your current tax firm has no clue about student loan repayment strategies.
- You want cutting-edge tax and student loan strategies applied for you that will save you time, money, and stress.
Situations where you probably would NOT want to hire us
- Your family doesn’t have any federal student loans.
- Your tax return is extremely simple.
- You get a thrill out of doing your taxes.
- You hate the idea of having integrated financial and tax planning.
- You’re already working with an advisor you like.
Ready to add tax services?
We are ready to assist you and make filing your returns this year that much easier. To get started just fill out the tax agreement form below: